Friday, April 27, 2007

Neat and Tidy

1. How neat are the clothes you wear? Do you iron? Fold them promptly? Pull them out of the dirty laundry? The clothes I wear are pretty neat, I tend to hang everything except my t-shirts, workout clothes, and pajamas. I only iron when a quick go-round the dryer wont work. I must say that I do pull one pair of my jeans out of the dirty clothes at times but always throw them in the dryer with a fabric sheet before I put on...does that really make it okay?

2. How do you make your bed? Hospital corners? All over the floor? Or somewhere in between? Making my bed just consists of pulling the covers up, no hospital corners for me! Whats the point of making your bed when your just going to get back in it?

3. Do you leave dirty dishes in your dishwasher? In the sink? On the counters? In other rooms? I do leave dirty dishes in the dishwasher, but really I clean them before I put them in (explain the point of that)! I also leave dirty dishes in the sink, but not on the counters or in other rooms...

4. Are your floors clean enough to eat off of or is there an old science experiment growing in the corner? I have carpet and I don't care how clean someone thinks their carpet is, it is not...so I would never eat off it!

5. How clean is the outside of your car? How about the inside? Is there junk in your trunk? The outside of my car is clean enough, but the inside needs emptied and swept...there is definetly junk in my trunk!

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

My friends typically say I am anal. I am a neat freak. I swear my kids will be in therapy because of it.

AJ said...

Alexis, I am looking around my apartment right now wishing I had the neat freak gene!!!

Wendy said...

Not neat or tidy here! It is because I live with a little monster who likes a messy house.