Wednesday, May 2, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged byWendy! I too have never been tagged before, so I'm kinda excited as well! So here is what you do.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your post, choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes...

1. I have gained a horrible amount of weight over the last year and I hate it!

2. I love to stand in front of the tv and dance the dances I see on videos!

3. I hate putting dishes away! It's not so bad loading them!

4. If I am reading Shakespeare or a book likeThe Other Boleyn Girl, I love reading outloud in a British accent!

5. I secretly believe in fairytales!

6. I sing into my cell phone and play it back to hear what I sound like...I know, I am quite odd!

7. I have really strong issues with people and drinking (just ones I love and care about)!

I don't know how fun this will be to read for people, most of the info will be no surprise to anyone that knows me. Try not to snore too loud when reading. I have to tag 7 people. I don't know 7 people in Bloggerland to tag but I will try...Jess,Alexis

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I not only dance, I sing too :-) And our silly Comcast DVR has a karaoke thing, so I sing along to that too :-)

Wendy said...

I did not know some of those things! You sing into the cell phone? Not surprising, but I didn't know. I can just picture you reading in your British accent! You kwack me up!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Thanks I posted! It was fun getting to know you.