Thursday, February 8, 2007

Justin Timberlake

Okay, for those who don't know...I really enjoy Justin Timberlake (JT). I am posting the trailer to his newest video "What Goes Around...Comes Around" to be debuted on MTV Sunday. Yes, I said "trailer" to his video...new concept for me that a music video needs a trailer. Scarlett Johansson is in it and in case you have been living under a rock...rumors were spreading that JT and Scarlett really kicked it off, leading me to believe this is the reason for hyping the video up so much (marketing ploy). Regardless, JT is extremely talented and I love the music he brings to the masses. So check it out!


Play Justin Timberlake’s “'What Goes Around...Comes Around' Preview”

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats and welcome! It isn't as hard as you thought huh? I'm excited to have someone else in the family blogging! You will see how important comments are now.

AJ said...

Yes, I enjoyed seeing your comment...because really, it would be like to talking to yourself if no one said anything!!! I do already talk to myself, don't need more of that!