Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ipod Meme



Here's the deal: You turn your IPod/MP3 player onto shuffle and list the first 10 songs that shuffle through. No skipping or telling stories!! List those 10...

1. Make it Last Forever - Ciara
2. Faster Car - Kieth Urban
3. Refuge(When It's Cold Outside) - John Legend
4. Interlude to Slow Down - Lyfe Jennings
5. Damn Girl - Justin Timberlake
6. Everytime tha Beat Drops - Monica
7. Fragile Heart - Jewel
8. April Showers - Sugarland
9. Unbreakable (Unplugged)- Alicia Keys
10. Where is Your Heart - Kelly Clarkson

I have an eclectic taste in music!!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yes you do!

Amydeanne said...

I don't have an ipod.. which is extremely weird, since I've always been a techie.. lol.. Mostly since I've had kids the past 5 years I've turned my speakers off so I can't hear anything b/c they hurt lol on my list after #4 comes in June!

Amydeanne
~Following the Ultimate Party Trail (I may be slow, but eventually I'll get to the end!)
~Don't forget to check out the party favors at the 160!

Sparky Duck said...

oh a justin song i dont know

Wendy said...

Uh oh...Sparky Duck doesn't know where he is heading with that comment...