Monday, March 5, 2007

Manic Monday

Welcome to Manic Monday, brought to us by Lisa, but I got it from Arlene!!

16 Days to Spring!

What is your favorite part of spring? Your least favorite?
My favorite part of spring is the weather getting warmer!!! My least favorite part of spring is my horrible allergies, although I have found the honey trick quite relieving.

It's Severe Weather Preparedness Week this week. What's the most severe weather event you've experienced?
Blizzard of 78, but I wasn't born yet.

Daylight Savings Time begins next Sunday, three weeks earlier than in previous years. How do you feel about DST? Love it, hate it, couldn't care less?
I love it for work purposes, its easier keeping the times straight. I don't like for sleep purposes.


So, did you play??

4 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party!!!
Nice to meet ya.

My 3rd party favor give away has begun. When ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!

Wendy said...

Yes, I played...you knew I would!

Wendy said...

It's not Monday anymore!!!

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

I'm like you about Spring... love the warmer weather but hate the sniffles it brings from my seasonal allergies.

And I love DST...

I've never experienced much in the way of severe weather. And we're certainly not prepared for it if it did come.