Monday, March 12, 2007

Manic Monday


Welcome to Manic Monday, brought to us by Lisa but to me by Wendy. Today it's all about Random!!

Imagine you are on a first date and the person you are with has food stuck in his teeth. Would you tell him? What if he had food on his chin, nose or shirt?
I would have to tell him...there is no way I could...
1. sit through a dinner with someone who has crap all over his face or in his teeth.
2. be seen in public with someone such a mess!!!

What breakfast cereal best describes your personality?
Shredded Mini-Wheats...I am all over the place which is the "shredded" part and I am short, the "mini" part and the wheat doesn't have anything to do with my personality or maybe...if I had more whole wheat in my diet I wouldn't be so uncomfortable all the time which makes me a little cranky!!! Is that TMI?!?

Who would you most like to have a dream about tonight? What would you like to dream?
Right now, I am thinking I would love to dream about the guy from the movie "Prime"...Bryan Greenburg(see pic above)! I would like to dream about me being in a movie with him...I think I could have played Uma's part very well! Now if you ask again tomorrow it will probably be a completely different answer!

There ya have it folks...did you play?

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Definately TMI...unfortunately I already knew this tidbit of info.

Wendy said...

O yeah...I put the link up to Lisa's blog where I got the meme so you might want to go there and tell her you played so eveyone can come read your post.

Unknown said...

How funny, we're both mini-wheats, but for very different explanations. I'm loving the cereal question answers, they're cracking me up!

That's the great thing about dreams, we can be as fickle as we want. :)

Thanks for playing Manic Monday!

Wendy said...

Found your comment back tome it's under Manic Monday.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Bryan Greenburg is very cute!!