Friday, April 13, 2007

Ft. Lauderdale

I have an obsesson with houses...I was in heaven while on the Water Taxi in Ft. Lauderdale!!! We were told about the owners or stories of the ones I took pics of, but I can't remember a couple of them, sorry!

Plastic Surgeon's Home





The Bachelor House


Cape Fear House


Really Cool House - Ft. Lauderdale (Bell Tower has hot tub on the middle level)


The Boss of Doubletree Ft. Lauderdale


"The Boys" - Ft. Lauderdale Beach


My Godson Buried in Ft. Lauderdale

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! Love those houses! Who are those boys??? Explain to me how the iguanas in Florida are bigger than the ones in Mexico. That doesn't seem right. He is a big sucker! Cool pictures! Did you have fun?

AJ said...

I have more pics of houses...I will post just for you. We should buy one and you take one half, I'll take the other. One boy is Fred, my godson, and the others belong to KeyKey (BF)! I have no idea how they are sooooo big...but they are, I saw a few and they are all huge suckers!

Wendy said...

Okay when you said, "I don't know how they are so big." I totally thought you were talking about the boys so then I was all confused but then I went back and read again and figured out you were talking about the iguanas. Right. Got it. I put new pics on my Myspace page if ya wanna go look and could you fix Jayke's pic on your guestbook? I want it to say his name from SC. I screwed up just like Drue! Funny.