Friday, April 13, 2007


Okay...I've been neglecting my blog (obviously)! I went on vacation and since I got back home, I have no desire to do anything other than sleep. As a matter of fact, I still have not unpacked my two very large suitcases and I have been home since last Thursday afternoon. In my defense though, two hours after being back in my comfy, cozy home I turned ill for two days. Vomit and all...I know it's soooo pleasant! I sware it was all because I got off the plane in my flip-flops and it was 30 degrees and rainy, yucky outside. Whose body can adjust to that type of bologna after spending eight fun-filled, beautiful days in the sun?!? Why do I live in Indiana again?!?

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't know why anyone lives in Indiana anymore! As for being sick you probably picked up some funk on that boat. Another reason I avoid the ships. So do you have pictures or what? Is that a picture of Jamaica?

AJ said...

That is Grand Cayman. Beautiful place...Jamaica on the other hand, not so much!

Jess said...

That's why I moved from the MidWest to Sarasota! Couldn't stand the cold anymore - although I have to admit that I miss the change in seasons and the humidity hear kinda sucks. In the summers here, it rains AT LEAST once a day - and I'm not talking a sprinkle - it's like a monsoon for about an hour a day. Literally.

Wendy said...

I'm ready to go back to Mexico but this time to Mazatlan. I am also ready to do the whole relaxing by the pool thing. I need a pedi and a facial. When are we going?

AJ said...

Jess-I actually did live in Tarpon Springs for 2 1/2 years and I do remember the short lived, daily monsoons...but I can deal with that!!! I actually grew up vacationing in Sarasota, actually Casey Key. Some of the best times with my family happened there.