Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Produced By: BOREDOM



So this is what happens when I get bored and feel like I've been sitting on my tushy too long. I put my makeup on and re-do my hair, grab the camera and have at it!!! I must say it is not such a bad thing...it stops me from eating when I'm bored, although I could opt to go over to the gym and hop on the treadmill! This is much more fun, especially when I like the way the pictures are turning out! It also helps to cut of the rest of my body!!! Also, incase you haven't noticed yet, I am turning in to Barbara Streisand a little. You see, I have recently realized that I too only want to be seen from the right side as this is my best side for pictures! I will never forget how crazy I thought Babs was when Rosie O'Donnell had to switch her furniture around on her show's set so that Babs best side was facing the audience!!! How funny, right?!? Not so much, I totally relate now!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute! You look skinny in these! I want to look skinny!

AJ said...

That is all about how you position the head and then cut out the rest of your body from the pics!!!

Wendy said...

I didn't know that about Babs! Gheesh! I've tried all that positioning stuff and it still doesn't work out for me. Maybe in Cabo we will have to have a photo session one night.