Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday

I found this meme at The Music Memoirs.

It's back to school time...

~ What songs remind you of the end of summer? Summertime by Will Smith and You're the One that I Want from Grease.

~ What were/are some of the musical needs you had to fill before heading back to school? I don't really head back to school, but I have to always have my Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, and Rhianna, Cassie, and Heather Headley.

~ The Beach Boys said, "Be True To Your School" are you? Uhhh...since I am in college but never actually have to go to the school, I really wouldn't classify myself as "true". Although, I do enjoy the good ole' college T-shirt!

~ Are there any songs that really make you think of the classroom, whether it be the lower grades, high school or college? That one song about Graduation or something by that girl with the red hair...her name is Vitamin C or something.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Summertime by Will Smith...oh yeah! The daisy duke song too although you never hear that anymore. Anything by Boyz 2 Men! Ah that was my summer!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Anything from High School Musical. Of course that may be because it is the only thing playing at my house the past week.

Wendy said...

Will we be getting any pictures of your trip south?

Wendy said...

Are you doing that thing again where you get back from a vacation and disappear for weeks? No comments, no blogs...get it together girl! Where are you?

Wendy said...

Okay, it has been over a month now. Blog about something! Anything! Blog about staining your mom's doors or something. At least tell me you are still kickin since my ever so witty voice mail didn't get a response out of you the other night. Don't make me come up there!

Oh yeah! Could you wax my eyebrows in Mexico? Do I need to bring my funky wax or do you have some good stuff? I could tell mom to bring one of her thousands of tubs out of the closet if need be.