Thursday, August 16, 2007

4 Things Meme

Tagged by Wendy...
4 jobs I’ve had:
Cashier Target
Sales Associate LS Ayres
Office Manager - Center for Oriental Medicine
Asst. Manager - Express Clothing Store

4 films I could watch over and over:
Elizabethtown (which I have recently been watching over & over & over again, everytime it is on)
Top Gun (All I have to say is "Val Kilmer & Volleyball")
Sleepless in Seattle
You've Got Mail (I obviously love anything Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks do together)

4 Places I have lived:
New York, NY
Indianapolis, IN
Anderson, IN
Tarpon Springs, FL

4 Favorite TV shows:
Grey’s Anatomy
Ugly Betty
Brothers and Sisters
E!News

4 Favorite Foods:
pizza
anything Mexican
Mac-n-cheese
Baked Beans

4 Websites I visit everyday:
Hotmail
My blog
Myspace
aol.com

4 Places I would love to be:
Italy
Mexico...only a few more weeks!
Paris
London

4 Favorite Colors:
Pink
black
Green
Red

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children:
Mackenzie...overly used and my cousin's name...but I love it.
Michael...an ex boyfriend's name, but I have always loved the name Aaron Michael for a boy, but really you could even do Erin Michael for a girl.
Helen...my great-grandmother's name who I adored. I love how old fashioned it sounds, but not for my kids.
Nick...I love this name for a girl, but I don't want to have to name her Nicole or Nikki so I am not sure how I could make this happen.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

First let me say that I have clicked on your ad before but I will be sure to do it daily now. Just make sure you click on mine too please!

Second, I am shocked by a couple of things in here. I am shocked that you like the movie Elizabethtown. I hated it. I am also a little surpised that you like the name Michael and Nick. Don't know why, just shocks me a little.

Did you get your damn card yet?

Wendy said...

Oh yeah...I forgot...you totally have followed in my footsteps. Compare the job thing to mine. Funny.

AJ said...

I know...really Elizabethtown is not that great of a movie, but for some odd reason, I am obsessed with it!

I never liked the name Nick until my dad died...It must be like some wierd abandonment issue or something.

I actually was thinking I was looking at my own job experience when I was reading yours...how funny!!!

Wendy said...

I've always liked the name Nick. I understand where you are coming from. It's a good name. I always like good strong one syllable names. Easier to yell too. JAYKE! Stop that! See?

The job think is funny. I was reading and started to think you forgot to put in your own answers.

Wendy said...

You know about the baby thing...it is the weight issue. I have to lose it before I can get pregnant again or I could die. Stop stomping your feet!

AJ said...

Yes...I keep forgetting to Thank you for the fabulous Starbucks GCs!!! I appreciate anyone who supports my expensive crack habit ;-)

Alexis Jacobs said...

I love the movie Elizabethtown too. LOL

Wendy said...

I clicked your ad today...did you click mine?