Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about AJ


1….I'm 27
2.I love my family to no end
3.I love to smile.
4.My favorite place to vacation is Emerald Bay in Mazatlan.
5.I really believe if I was wealthier I would be happier (I know...it's sad)!
6.I do have a problem with reality.
7.I really hate working.
8.I hate working out out almost as bad.
9.I always wanted to be a famous actress.
10.I could've, would've, should've...
11.I don't believe in compromise when it has to do with your happiness!
12. I have an addiction to eating out.
13. I think I know what I want to be when I grow up but I feel like I don't have support from the right people and that SUCKS!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Raggedy
2. Janie Hickok
3. Susan Helene Gottfried
4. Kathy



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Raggedy said...

((((hug))))
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

JHS said...

Nice site. If you know what you want to be, GO FOR IT. Forget other people and whether or not they support it. You need to be true to your own dreams!

Wendy said...

Yeah...I agree with the comment above. I think I know what you want to be and I say do it! Why wouldn't you? If you love it then that is what you should be doing. Tell me who isn't supporting you and I will call them.

Wendy said...

I will try to do the Thursday Thirteen next week since it is now Friday and I'm on to SPF!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I still feel the same way about the support things -- not from the Tour Manager (which is why he's the Tour Manager), but from my mother. It's been a hard lesson to remember, but I keep telling myself to look for the support I *do* have and not let the rest bother me.

Hang in there.

Kathy said...

I agree with you on #5 and #8. #10 is what I want you to finish writing about, tho'. Pursue your dreams...nobody else is going to do that for you.

Great list. Happy TTing!